We realize how difficult it can be to navigate the process of finding and transitioning to a senior living facility. For over 60 years, Saint Simeon’s has offered a community where residents can live with dignity in elegant surroundings. We are here to help—by providing information, answering questions, and doing whatever we can to ease your anxiety and help you find peace in the process.
Saint Simeon’s accepts applications to our retirement community from seniors 62 and above, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, gender, religion, or national origin in its admissions practices.
- Complete and sign the Admissions Application and return to our Admissions Team.
- Our Admissions Team will review your application and then contact you with the status of your application.
- Our Nursing Staff will assess the level of care that will best meet your needs.
- Once the level of care is assessed, an available apartment or room will be determined.
- Once all of the paperwork is in place, we can confirm an admission date.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no buy-in or entrance fee to live at Saint Simeon’s. There is just a small admission fee required upon acceptance.
We accept Medicare, Community Care, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, VA/CCN, and UHC for short-term Skilled Nursing and Rehab. Saint Simeon’s is a non-profit, private pay facility. Monthly fees fund our operational costs. Contributions from individuals, foundations, trusts, bequests, and memorials provide for capital expenditures, special projects and programs, and a private resident subsidy program.
Visitation is open to friends and family members of all residents. Please visit our COVID-19 Updates page for our current visitation procedures.
Regardless of vaccination status new admissions will be required to have a PCR test completed on day 1, 3, and 5. They will be required to wear a mask for 10 days if the county is in a high transmission rate.