We accept many types of gifts consistent with the missions, purposes, and priorities of Saint Simeon’s Home and the Saint Simeon’s Foundation. These include both immediate gifts, such as cash or stock transfers, and deferred gifts, such as will bequests.
You can make gifts in a variety of convenient ways, including online, over the phone, via mail, and in person. We will gratefully accept donations in any amount, even those greater than the online maximum of $50,000, or less than the online minimum of $10. For more information on how a gift can be made, contact our Foundation Office at 918-794-1977.
You can make a gift today through your Visa, American Express, Discover, or MasterCard. Your donation can post immediately or be divided into monthly, quarterly, or yearly installments.
Cash / Check
If you would like to make a cash gift, we accept currency, coins, money orders, bank drafts, and bank wires. We also welcome your check, made payable to the Saint Simeon’s Foundation. Please mail or deliver your gift to:
Saint Simeon’s Foundation
3701 N. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Tulsa, OK 74106
Your gift can be pledged with a monthly, quarterly, or annual contribution. You can establish your pledge by contacting our Foundation office. You may fulfill your pledge through a variety of payment methods.
Many Saint Simeon’s donors are employed by companies that encourage donations to social and health services. Donors who wish to support Saint Simeon’s can provide more substantial support with the assistance of a matching gift employer. Before making your gift, check to see if your company provides matching contributions.
You can also support Saint Simeon’s in many other ways. The Foundation accepts gifts of goods in kind including:
- Securities such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Gifts-in-kind of tangible property such as works of art or vehicles.
- Intangible property such as patents, inventions, and copyrights.
- Real estate, including both present and future interests.
- Oil, gas, and mineral interests.
In Memory / In Honor
Gifts may be made by a donor or by a group of people the honored individual inspired. You can learn more about honor and in-memory gifts by contacting the Foundation at 918-794-1977.
There are many options for leaving your legacy through planned gifts to Saint Simeon’s. Some of these are:
- Bequests through a will or trust.
- Designating the Saint Simeon’s Foundation as the beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Utilizing a gift model such as a charitable gift annuity, charitable unitrust, or IRA rollover.
Click here to learn more and enroll in planned giving.
Endowments are a powerful investment in Saint Simeon’s future as they deliver a dependable, perpetual source of funding. Endowed gifts are unique because they are invested, and each year a percentage of the return is made available to the home to support critical initiatives. This annual distribution to the home is described as a “spending policy,” the calculation of the distribution amount is approved by the Foundation’s Board of Trustees. Endowments can be created with a minimum gift of $25,000.
Endowments in Support of the Facility
- The Martha S. and Cortlandt S. Dietler Endowment for Operations
- The Saint Simeon’s Forever Capital Endowment
Endowments in Support of the Staff
- The Kris and Jerry Nichols Endowment for Employee Recognition
- The Margery and Arthur F. Whitt Employee Christmas Fund
- The Saint Simeon’s Foundation Endowment for Continued Education
Make an Endowment Gift
Click here to make a gift to an existing endowment. For Donors with questions or wishing to establish a new endowment fund to benefit Saint Simeon’s, please contact Tyler Davis at 918-794-1918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.