Mission of Saint Simeon’s Volunteers:
To enrich and enhance the lives of Saint Simeon’s Residents.
Since 1961, our dedicated volunteers have been enhancing the lives of Saint Simeon’s Residents. The primary functions of the Volunteers are to:
- Encourage a volunteer presence at resident events, parties, and committees.
- Participate in selection and implementation of resident experiences relating to the “Tree of Dreams” program
- Provide opportunities to visit with Residents in an individual capacity as overseen by Saint Simeon’s Life Enrichment staff members
Here are just a few of the events and activities our Volunteers are involved in:
- Residents’ Library – maintaining and increasing a collection of over 2,500 books
- Special Events – Ice Cream Social, Harvest Moon Festival, Christmas parties, and more.
- One-on-One Visits – spending quality time with Residents.
For information about volunteering, contact Teresa Reno at (918) 794-1932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.