Lunch & Learn Program
Saint Simeon's offers educational programs for communities and groups throughout northeastern Oklahoma. Benefit from the knowledge of our professional staff with a customized presentation, aimed at addressing a diverse group of questions and concerns related to aging. Potential presenters include Dr. Mary Nole, Wellness Center Director; Sue Slama, Director of Nursing; and Lindsay Hurley Fick, President and CEO.
Saint Simeon's offers two options for presenting these educational topics:
- Bring your group to our beautiful campus situated in Tulsa's Osage Hills. We would be happy to host your group for a free, delicious lunch prepared by our chef.
- We will come to you. Our speaker will be happy to visit a location that is convenient for your group.
Educational Topics Available from Saint Simeon's Staff:
- Exercise 101: It's Not as Hard as You Think
- How to Feel Younger Next Year: Redefining Aging
- Muscular Strength for the Aging (+Balance and Posture for Seniors)
- Living Through Grief: The 5 Stages of Loss
- The Life-Giving Work of Plants and Animals in the Lives of Seniors
- Recognizing Early Signs of Alzheimer's Disease
- Social and Mental Stimulation Tactics to Slow the Effects of Alzheimer's
- Offering Support to Individuals with Parkinson's Disease
- Criteria to consider when selecting an Assisted Living Community or Long-Term Care Community
- The In's and Out's of Long-Term insurance