Compassionate Assisted Living in Tulsa with the Right Level of Care
There are many options for assisted living in the Tulsa area. What makes Saint Simeon’s assisted living community different?
- No hidden or additional fees for medication management, incontinence, etc.
- The option to age in place, as all levels of care are offered under one roof.
- The only continuing care retirement community in Tulsa that doesn’t require a buy-in fee.
- Memory care that progresses with the individual. We are the only community in the Tulsa area that has memory care at both an assisted living level and a long-term care level.
- Specialized Parkinson’s care, including staff specially trained in medication management for individuals with Parkinson’s and a Wellness Center with Parkinson’s-specific equipment.
- A Wellness Center with a warm water therapy pool, weight/aerobics room, massage room, and more.
- Assisted Living Plus, Tulsa’s highest level of assisted living. Some individuals who may require nursing care at another facility could qualify for Saint Simeon’s Assisted Living Plus.
Explore Assisted Living at Saint Simeon’s
Dotson Family Assisted Living
Saint Simeon’s assisted living apartments in Tulsa offer a comfortable living space and professional assistance with selected daily tasks. Unlike most other assisted living communities, Saint Simeon’s has a full-time RN manager on-site, LPNs 24 hours a day, and a higher staffing ratio than most commonly seen.
The Dotson Family Assisted Living Center offers three apartment options: Studio, Suite, and One-Bedroom. All assisted living apartments have a personalized entry, a large private bathroom with walk-in shower, granite counter tops, beautiful designer finishes, and panoramic views of Tulsa and downtown, the Osage Hills or the courtyard.
Four Levels of Assisted Living Care
Saint Simeon’s offers four levels of assisted living care based on your needs. Before moving to Saint Simeon’s, you and your family will work with your physician and our staff to choose the level of assistance that is appropriate. Over time, if significant changes in your needs occur, this same group will reevaluate the level of care necessary for the best quality of life.
Assisted Living Plus
Saint Simeon's is proud to offer the highest level of assisted living care in all of Tulsa. Some individuals who may require nursing care at another facility could qualify for Saint Simeon’s Assisted Living Plus program. Assisted Living Plus Residents receive the benefit of a higher staff-to-resident ratio, an exclusive, 16-person dining room, easy access to the Chapel and Ice Cream Parlor, scenic courtyard or park views, including some rooms with patios, and Level 4 care.