Mission: To be the preferred home for men and women of all faiths who wish to live their later years in an environment with dignity, individuality and the highest attainable level of independence.
Saint Simeon’s is built on the "Seven Values" that we believe are vital for a caring community:
- Integrity reflected in our heritage and vigilant commitment to the highest professional standards.
- Dedication reflected in all of those serving the Residents - the Board of Trustees, the Staff and Volunteers.
- Compassion reflected in our loving care given to all Residents.
- Accountability reflected in our commitment to providing the best care at an affordable cost.
- Humility reflected in our never-ending commitment to excellence in care.
- Respect reflected in preserving the dignity and individuality of each Resident.
- Patience reflected in taking time to fulfill individual needs and offering peace of mind to Residents and families.
Is Saint Simeon's the Right Choice for You?